Portable ISO Mounting Program

I've been searching for a portable iso mounting program for a long time. Everything I've found was either not portable, didn't work for my operating system version, or had a complicated set of steps to turn a non-portable program into a portable one. I tried a few of the latter category, but inevitably met with failure somewhere along the way.

Today, I found a truly portable iso mounting program that worked on my Windows 7 64 bit setup. It's called WinCDEmu, and the portable version is available for download from SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/projects/wincdemu/files/wincdemu/3.4/PortableWinCDEmu-3.4.exe/download.

I don't know how robust it is, but it filled the need today and seemed very straightforward to use.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fixing Conan Lock Issues

Dynamic Object Oriented programming in ArchestrA

Initialize With Care